Powered By Blogger

Friday, December 31, 2010


This has been a really busy Autumn with the craft fairs, family birthdays, and then the holidays. Well it is pretty much behind us now and we start the slow moving Winter season.

This is the time of the year I really like for getting a lot of time to do hobbies. As you can see, of course, I love

Watercolor painting. Yes it was a busy Autumn, but I still found a little time to paint pretty much every day. With watercolor, you can do that. It is the perfect hobby to be able to pick up a brush

and paint without having to mix paints and worry about paints drying out.

Painting birds is my favorite and this time of year you can definitely find many subjects at the

bird feeder. Just watch their antics at the feeder, get your bird reference book and paint away.


I especially like the beautiful red Cardinal. He has attitude written all over him. I hope you will

think about this next time you have time to sit and watch the bird feeder.

No comments: